Solar Panels Installers Mornington
Solar Panels Installation in Mornington
Read out the following basic information about solar energy.
- According to a study conducted by the Australian Photovoltaic Institute (APVI), roughly 17% of the residents have Rooftop Solar Panels installed.
- If we consider the average size of the Solar Energy Panels system, then people in Mornington choose approximately 3.10kW panel system. The data is also published by the APVI
- Mornington region is apt to choose Solar energy over any other conventional source of energy because of its large Solar Time. The rooftop of any average household building gets approximately 3.95 hours of ‘peak sun per day. The peak sun day period in Mornington is averaged throughout the year.
- Let us assume that the solar panels system is 80 percent efficient, this would mean that a 1.5kW Solar system in the Mornington region will produce about 4.74kWh per day in good conditions.
- Similarly, 9.48kWh per day will be provided by a 3KW Solar System and 15.8 kWh per day by a 5kW solar system. As we go higher, a 10kW solar rooftop panel system will provide about 31.6kWh per day.
Online Air and Solar is a popular solar panels installation company when households in Mornington (post code 3820) area think of switching to solar. We are also the most popular choice for battery backup systems.Drop your email for more information about solar power and energy and learn about the solar panel rebates provided by Victoria Government.
Find Out Your Roof’s Solar Potential By Calling Our Solar Experts Today.
Online Air and Solar provide the customers with impartial comparisons of solar PV and battery storage systems.
Why Choose Us?
- Trusted by numerous businesses and households since our inception.
- Millions in Australia trust Online Air and Solar.
- Our solar panels, heating, and cooling systems, and battery storage systems are affordable and have a prolonged life.
- 100 percent Customer satisfaction guaranteed, until then, we won’t leave you!